Hormonal imbalance therapy
Restore your balance with our holistic approach
Hormones are essential for keeping your body working properly. If they are secreted in excess or in insufficient quantity, your health and well-being may be affected in a number of ways.
What are the symptoms to look out for?
- Irregularity or absence of menstrual cycle
- Mood changes
- Disturbed sleep
- Weight loss or weight gain
- Skin conditions (spots/acne, redness)
- Excessive hair growth
- Sudden hair loss
- Hot flushes
- Lack of energy
What are the consequences?
Imbalances cause interference in the secretion of various hormones and can be influenced as much by environmental factors as by hereditary factors or diet.
Hormonal disorders often become apparent during adolescence and before the menopause (peri- or pre-menopausal period), although they can arise at all ages. They often cause problems such as menstrual cycle disorders, pre-menstrual syndrome (PMS), polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), and eating disorders. They may also be at the root of fertility problems.
How can they be treated ?
- A holistic and multidisciplinary approach is adopted for the treatment of hormonal imbalances.
- We complete a thorough hormonal check-up, a blood assessment and imaging of the internal genital organs (ovaries, uterus).
- The results will enable us to identify the type of personalised care appropriate in order to re-establish your natural cycle and thus reduce your symptoms.
The balance of hormone replacement therapy can be re-established by addressing all of the body’s systems using natural hormones or plant hormones, bioidentical hormones or coaching, along with certain lifestyle modifications.