Screening for gynaecological diseases and cancers
An early diagnosis facilitates care
Although all of the reproductive organs may unfortunately be affected by the development of gynaecological diseases and cancers, the ovaries, cervix and endometrium are generally the most at risk. An early diagnosis dramatically increases the chances of treatment being successful.
Clinique Suisse offers a whole range of tailor made, preventative assessments concerning diseases and cancers of the uterus, cervix, ovaries as well as the breasts:
- Screening for vulva disease and conditions (papilloma, vulvar intraepithelial neoplasia VIN, lichen sclerosus, carcinoma, etc.)
- Cervical screening (dysplasia: ASCUS, L-SIL, H-SIL, AGC, carcinoma in situ, etc.)
- Uterine screening (myoma/fibroma, adenomyosis. Cancers: adenocarcinoma, sarcoma, etc.)
- Screening for disease in the ovaries or Fallopian tubes (benign cysts, endometriosis, borderline tumours, cancers: adenocarcinoma, etc.)
- Breast screening (cysts, fibroma, cancers: carcinoma, etc.)
In the case of diagnosed cancers, a personalised care strategy will be developed by our multidisciplinary team (MDT) of medical experts.